Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Marketing Campaign

My teacher had given my group and I an assignment 2 weeks before, an assignment where we need to think of a marketing campaign for a selected product and then create actual advertisements for it. Each member of my group had to choose a specific form of media for our ads, and I chose a magazine ad. The other thing about the whole marketing campaign was that we also had to calculate the prices associated with said ads. I found out a full-page magazine ad costs around $300,000. Given that I was planning on running this ad for 2 months, for magazines that have an issue once a month, I would put it in both of the magazines, but for magazines who have issues every week, I would only keep it in for four weeks. Here is my ad below:



After tinkering around with my ad for a bit, I realized that without anything else, the Photoshop icon and the wisps surrounding it would look really cool by itself, so I came up with this as well:




Perhaps Adobe will thank me for my ads. Who knows?


1 comment:

  1. Can u please provide the render of the above pic so that i can do some changes of my own and use it for my personal use.

    ReplyDelete