Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Stagnation


I know I haven't posted in nearly 3 weeks, but since I started on my BioWater project (among other things), I haven't seem to have been able to bring myself to finish it, nor my other projects and sketches that are now filling up my sketchbook. Not to mention my science notes. Or the hundreds of photos I've taken of various subjects in different locations, and I have yet to sift through and organise. But back on the main topic, this post will not be about a finished work, but instead, a progress check on many different pieces of work that I may have finished some parts and not others. I promise that all of these will get finished, except maybe the last one. There will be  a lot to come in the next couple of weeks, if I ever get around this procastination problem and manage to post everything.



Here are the beginnings of my previously mentioned BioWater concept...


... which expanded to this...


...and that's all I have so far.


Over here is a vehicle design concept which I just started on today.


And here... well, let's just say sometimes you get really bored at the library.

Hopefully, I'll get all these done soon, if nothing comes up, and maybe I'll try "painting" that Cthulhu drawing I have there.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I really like the Biowater bottle. And the DNA to water thing. That looks cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you. It took me a while to get the shape of the bottle to even be physically possible. But I haven't put much work into these yet, I keep on having new ideas to draw down and no time to move them onto my computer xP

    ReplyDelete