Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Yearbook Graduates Template

I've been quite busy the last couple of weeks bogged down with not only projects, but a Yearbook.

You see, two friends of mine, Andi and Vivian, decided to collaborate to make a Yearbook for the two Gifted Grade 8 classes only. Now, the few problems with making yearbooks are the designs, and the costs. The costs we've gotten a rough estimate already, because we were supposedly going to print out all of our sheets today, but no one was finished their own jobs. Anyways, the designing portion was fun at least, and here I'll show you what steps I took to reach the end result.


I started off with a small sketch in my sketchbook, shown above here. It essentially summed up the gist of what I wanted to do, so I went straight ahead and made a rough draft, but only this time, on the computer.



Now that didn't look the most appealing to me, but it was my first template, so I stuck with it for a while. Then, after obtaining our graduating photos from my French teacher, who is helping us, I started to make my Graduates Pages Template a whole lot better.


And there you have it, that's the end result. I won't put all the text in yet, lest it spoil the yearbook for you. They're only 5 dollars each, and ask Vivian if you want a copy!


No comments:

Post a Comment